Another working Night ...

Author: VAL in 淡大 /

It's interesting how writing appeals to me... guess it's becos I de-stress by penning down my thoughts and feelings, at the spur of the moment that is... hehe~ Penning down thoughts then and there also somehow seems "juicier". What I mean by that is that I notice it kinda tend to water down when I have a second look on what I wrote.

It's been a rather hectic week, more tired actually, with the club telling me that I would have to work for the rest of the week night, at 1st with only Tue & Wed nites. This was due to the urgent medical leave a fellow FO staff ... so I had to fill in for the time being. With that and another due for Maternity Leave ... I really wonder how are they gonna manage. You can see that we are REALLY short-staffed...

That's that with my complaining .... another night of killing time... ^_^ ...

0 comments: