blog trap... n some updates...

Author: VAL in 淡大 / Labels:

these few weeks have been a "want to clear up" time...
as I finally went to list down the number of blogs I have lying around...
I am surprised by the "have but not using" option
cos that means I have some unused space that is carrying my name
and am not using...
it's in bold because I find that I'm not the only one...
I recently found out that a classmate of mine,
have open and stagnant blog accounts literally "lying around"
I do hate loose ends... due to my controlling nature...
(which is in fact still in debate)...
I have this need to keep track...
most probably becos the itch to write is back...
and then there is the need to organize... blah blah blah...
ok, to cut the whole story short,
my other blog that has most of my posts...
has been cleared of its info...
to my utmost horror!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so.... here I am again...

it got me thinking... with the ease of the internet
people have bits of personal information floating around in cyberspace
and most often it is given willingly
everytime we sign into or on some web page or forum or email or whatever
we fill in details about ourself...
sometimes I lose count of all the places that I need signing in to...
besides the countless email accounts, online photo albums,
forums and bbs, blog accounts, social communities, blah blah blah...
goodness me...
I really don't want to start counting... get the idea?

Anyway... will be updating my links and blogs for the weeks to come
back to trusty blogger :)
till then~ ciao

0 comments: