補PO~ Annoyed

Author: VAL in 淡大 /

Date: 31/3/06
Time: 2.04 a.m.

As I was showering and thinking abt the things that happened tonight, did wonder if it was right for me to get angry. It did occur to me that some members were not properly informed of the rehearsal tonight. I should know bcos I only officially knew abt it earlier in the day. Can’t blame pp for not knowing & therefore not turning up, I can only say it’s another communication breakdown.

Looking at it from another point of view, I made a statement about the situation then and there. I think it’s bcos I couldn’t take the fact that no one seem bothered by the current situation. It seems okay that pp are late or not coming and that all the preparation we are doing seem pointless. In a way I was bothered by it bcos all the activities are prepared with blood n sweat. Maybe it ain’t perfect but it is filled with the effort of the pp who lost sleep over them. It just seem so ridiculous at that point and I was truly annoyed. I admit I’m a serious person… therefore that kind of reaction is no stranger to me.

Then a number of things ran thru my mind… I thot abt days in LP and all… abt having a voice & using it. Then abt my family and me being away from home. I know I often complain abt what’s lacking and all but it also made me realize how fortunate I am. That all these years I didn’t have to worry abt these things & that I was really protected by my government and my family. The fact that I have them that’s why I can complain abt it.

Weird how thoughts just run through my mind. Anyway, have to finish whatever I have on hand for the event tomorrow. Dun really feel like doing actually… haha…

0 comments: