Beauty~in the eye who beholds?

Author: VAL in 淡大 /

Was browsing through the yahoo main page when I saw "popular searches~Dawn Yeo"

Then I remembered what my sis was asking me about the other day. That do I know about this local Blogger who was the talk of the town recently~Dawn Yeo/Yang. Seriously, though I Blog I don't have the habit to search and read other people's Blog... duh, me ain't that free ah. So I was telling my sis I really have no idea who she is and also on what had happened. She, on hearing that began to fill me in on some details she heard or read about the matter.

Now that I had a brief read on it... it seem to have quite a repercussion. With the discussed subject coming out and clarifying and what-nots. It's really interesting how this whole matter blew up and still kinda oozing at the moment... haha~ Well, really none of my business though.

Then another thing comes up, what is Beauty?
Did the whole matter explode just because she's "supposedly" the prettiest local Blogger? The other local female Bloggers are gonna flip ... though on what ground was the comment made, hmm ... I guess no one really knows. Anyway, it just kinda amuses me to see this chicken-shit matter blow up to a full-size, irritating ... whatever. Just wondering if there are other topics that doesn't look so trivial going on. I'm more than a little bit out of touch... but then, I'll get by... haha~

Alright... I DO have a history paper this afternoon... can't seem to concentrate on it. Guess it's the post-exam mood creeping in... haha~ Be Prepared to Die... hahaha~~ Damn... my humour kills me...

later~

0 comments: