補PO~隨手日記 03

Author: VAL in 淡大 /

日期: 2005年10月19日 Wednesday
時間: 2.40 p.m.

Waiting outside my dorm for the next class, am supposed to be in History class at the moment, but was delayed when I was at 外交部 applying for my visa. Funny how people here react to foreign students other than themselves. When I was in Singapore, my status was just Chinese. They didn't care which estate I lived in, which hospital I was born in or which province or state my parents came from. Well, in the first place Singapore is too bloody small to care about those .. haha... Some details are actually given away voluntarily... like which hospital u were born, birthday etc, when making introductions.

Here in Tawian, I'm branded by the country I come from. It didn't matter how I did in school previously or what I did before I came in. I have to do everything, well studying and knowing people, all over again. Did I mention I was lazy? Well, here's the catch... I dread doing all these things AGAIN.

When I was in Poly, I thought these days will never end... but I did make some good and lasting friends. Though at times we only contact each other once in a few months, but the feeling and the rapport that was established is still there. It's as if we were still in Poly gossiping about old stuff.

Now in University, it just seems like a vicious cycle!!!!!!!!!!~ I have to socialize & do everything again... guess it's just plain old me hating to open up. You have to admit it takes alot of time and energy to do these things. Me old folk mah... haha... I am older than most of the students here... but I cannot say I've seen it all... Anyway, it is a new experience. I never thought University life is gonna be that tedious. Sigh..... back to waiting ....

~3 p.m. @ 松濤館外

0 comments: